Curated 3D Terrain, Buildings, and Imagery
Add real-world context to your applications using curated 3D data with global coverage. Ready to use with any compatible client, including CesiumJS and Cesium for Unreal.
- Cesium OSM Buildings
- Cesium World Terrain
- Bing Maps Aerial Imagery
- Sentinel-2 Imagery
Global 3D Content on Cesium ion
Cesium global 3D terrain, imagery, and buildings are included with your Cesium ion account.
- Host and combine your own data with Cesium content in a private account
- Stream from Cesium's fast, scalable cloud infrastructure
- Benefit effortlessly from ongoing content updates
Cesium global 3D content can be licensed for on-premises use by large-scale deployments.
Cesium OSM Buildings
Add real-world context to applications in urban environments with this global 3D buildings layer.
- Use it as a base layer when analyzing patterns in cities across the world
- Contains per-feature data like name, address, commercial/residential status, and more
- Combine with your own high-resolution data to build immersive experiences
Cesium World Terrain
High resolution global 3D terrain with up to 1 meter accuracy, curated from open and commercial sources.
- Get accurate elevation data for planning & analysis
- Create more realistic visualizations by adding your architecture and building models, or drone imagery, on top of 3D terrain
- Combine your own terrain DEMs with this global layer by uploading them to Cesium ion
Bing Maps Aerial Imagery
High resolution global satellite imagery from Bing Maps, up to 15 cm resolution. Cesium ion also includes Bing Maps Aerial with Labels, for satellite imagery with city and road labels, or Bing Maps Road for just roads and landmarks.
- Get realistic visualizations by draping it on Cesium World Terrain or your own DEM
- City and road labels are available in multiple languages
Cloudless satellite imagery for the entire world down to 10 meter resolution.
- Add your own imagery layers on top with CesiumJS
- Use it in offline applications with an on-premises license
Cesium content on-premises
If your enterprise deployment requires Cesium content on-premises, let's talk.